Thursday, July 23, 2015

FANTASTIC VOYAGE

Our family is in need of a relaxing vacation. So we are heading back to the Rainforest. We packed the family into the car and took off to the airport!

Vacation Bound

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Fantastic Voyage - Coolio

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Elika Tira - Rayne @Hair Fair 2015
Purse Bag: Eudora - 3D Tote Bag
Bag: Tentacio - Bag Yellow
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Romper: The Secret Store -Madison Romper - Crab @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - BOW FLOPS
Pose: Kirin Poses
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Car: Haru Motors - Po Ca Red


Love Quote of the Day:
Girls we love for what they are; young men for what they promise to be.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment