Friday, July 3, 2015

PARTY IN THE U.S.A



My family and friends celebrated a little early the 4th of July together. We danced the night away and we watched fireworks explode into the SL night sky. At the end of the night my heart was happy and my face hurt from smiling and laughing. Gather your family and friends together and take time to enjoy happy moments. Enjoy your weekend! Happy 4th of July.

Happy 4th of July!

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A.

4th of July Party

4th of July Party

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lucrecia
Flower headband: Cosmic Dust -The Daisy Headbands in Firework Tones @Mix Event
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: [MotiAme] - Denim Jacket, Bustier, Lace Skirt
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: *Tentacio* -Morocco sandals red
Pose: !bang

Decorations:
Food: Aphrodite
A set of red, white and blue balloons: Xntra City Balloons
Second set of red, white and blue balloons: Magic Party

Love Quote of the Day:
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
Michel de Montaigne

No comments:

Post a Comment