Saturday, July 25, 2015

YELLOW

Relaxing by the water at the Rainforest. Having a very good talk with this beautiful Macaw. I'd share the bird jokes he had but I would never get the punch line correct. I hope you have a beautiful relaxing day.

Talking to the Birds

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Coldplay - Yellow


What I’m wearing:
Hair: !Oleander - Catallena
Flower in hair: *LODE* - Head Accessory - Ann Single Lily [yellow]
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Swim Suit: The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini - Aqua @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses
Birds: +Half-Deer+ - Tropical Birds - Blue-and-Yellow Macaw
Location: Rainforest


Love Quote of the Day:
To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.
Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment