Friday, September 25, 2015

ANCIENT LIGHT

It's the end of a very long week and now it's time for me to relax and unwind. I just adore this new hair from TRUTH. Putting my hair up also helps me show off this really beautiful soft sweater found at Collabor88 this round. I'm going to go take off my heels and relax. Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Allman Brown - Ancient Light


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Ximena
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Top: ::{u.f.o}:: - H line unbalance skirt @ Collabor88
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}:: - Back tie ribbon sweater @ Collabor88
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Oakley Heels
Pose: Kirin Poses - Aki Pose Pack

House: ROOST - Lake Side
Rocking chairs: Dust Bunny - As the leaves turn gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Dahlia jug: Dust Bunny - As the leaves turn gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Blanket Stool: Dust Bunny - As the leaves turn gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Snack basket: Dust Bunny - Autumn Harvest gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Coffee table: oyasumi - tile table
Fall wreath: Kalopsia - Fall Wreath
Location: :: The Land of OZ :: Oleander - Zanzibar Family Home

Love Quote of the Day:
Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love.
Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment