Friday, September 18, 2015

APATHY

Happy Friday loves! This week was a long one and I'm glad it's the start of the weekend. I just finished shopping at Kustom9. So many pretty things to add to your collection in your inventory. I have to get ready for the movies tonight. So take off shopping and enjoy the rest of your day.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Apathy ft CoMa - Mr FijiWiji


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Karlie
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Top: TETRA - Lace Crop Top @ Kustom9
Necklace: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker
Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Pants: TETRA - Skinny Jeans @ Kustom9
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Oakley Heels
Pose: Kirin Poses - Maki Pose Pack
Jacket: AMITOMO - RARE (part of the Style Share Gacha) @ Kustom9
Bag: Tentacio - Sac White (part of the Rabbit in the moon Gacha)
Location: :: The Land of OZ :: Oleander - Zanzibar Family Home

Love Quote of the Day:
There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment