Saturday, September 19, 2015

SHE'S KINDA HOT

Shoot a few hoops and get a little fitness in. It's a great way to start your Saturday morning. I love my new leggings from Uber. This past round was all about fitness and sporty looks. Now I'm off to go enjoy my day and get ready for date night tonight. *Swoosh and she scores and the crowd goes wild*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Rumi
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Top: Eaters Coma - T-shirt w/ waist tied shirt
Pants: Eaters Coma - Triple Striped Leggings @ Uber
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Mikunch - sloppy shoes @ Kustom9
Pose: Kirin Poses - Keiko Pose Pack
Basketball hoop: PILOT - Basketball Goal [Decor]
Side walk hopscotch: Sway's
Location: :: The Land of OZ :: Oleander - Zanzibar Family Home

Love Quote of the Day:
Love dies only when growth stops.
Pearl S. Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment