Friday, October 30, 2015

MIDNIGHT CITY

Dressing up with my loves and we felt like not showing some skin but BONE. This is the time of year to dress up and be creative! I just love looking at everyone's Halloween outfits. Celebrate a lot this weekend and be safe. BOO!

By the light of the silvery moon

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
M83 - Midnight City (Alcala Remix)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Pepe Hair - Spooky - Blacks RARE
Eyes: IKON
Ears: Mandala - UNISEX STEKING ears ver3
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Make-up: +Nuuna+ - Soulless Makeup
Bracelet: Mstyle - Ribbon
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. - Skull Dress
Stockings: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Dirtystories - Skeleton Heels
Pose: !bang - Stands 395-399

Love Quote of the Day:
Love ceases to be a pleasure when it ceases to be a secret.
Aphra Behn

No comments:

Post a Comment