Friday, February 5, 2016

BACK IT UP

Thank goodness it's the start of the weekend! I'm taking a skip down the city streets and shopping at all the new events out at the start of the month. I'm loving so much at this round of UBER. Make sure you take a skip down there also.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Prince Royce - Back It Up ft Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull




What I’m wearing:
Hair: MOON HAIR - Nashville @UBER
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Bracelet: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone Bracelets
Top: Jeune by Rowne.Kremi - Lace Top - Oxblood @UBER
Shorts: Emery - Brooklyn Leather Shorts @Uber
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: {kokoia} - Mikonos
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: !bang - stands


Love Quote of the Day:
There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment