Thursday, February 4, 2016

STRESSED OUT

So I did a little shopping and I'm in love with these cute ballet leggings from Fishy Strawberry at this current round of FaMESHed. I've been dancing around the past couple of days in them. Also the back of this sweater from SPIRIT found at this round of UBER is SEXY!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
twenty one pilots: Stressed Out




What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Olympia
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - UNISEX STEKING ears ver4
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Sweater: SPIRIT - Maddy sweater @UBER
Pants: Fishy Strawberry - Ballet Leggings @FaMESHed
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - Hanami Pose Pack


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion.
Miguel de Unamuno

No comments:

Post a Comment