Saturday, April 16, 2016

BUBBLEGUM

My Takeo is such a goofy brat! There I am all innocently minding my own business when he comes along and pops my bubble! How rude! *giggles* I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I also hope you take time to drop by The Epiphany and see some of the cool goodies up for grabs.


Bubblegum

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Jason Derulo - Bubblegum feat. Tyga


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Kora @The Epiphany
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Choker: Amala - Tattoo Choker
Hoodie: Eaters Coma - Angel Wing Hoodie @UBER
Shorts: BUENO - Denim Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks
Shoes: FLite. - X Reckless Chukkas
Couple Pose: .click. - Bubbly Love


What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Mesh Head: SAMURAI HQ - Burton
Jacket: GABRIEL - Denim Zip up Jacket
Pants: GABRIEL - Biker Jean & boots @The Epiphany
Skin: SAMURAI HQ
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK


Love Quote of the Day:
The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving.
Edwin Louis Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment