Thursday, April 14, 2016

GINZA

I took the time to enjoy the flowers. I was feeling really pretty in the new outfit from Addams. It's been a long week and I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ginza (Remix)
J Balvin ft. Farruko, De La Ghetto, Arcangel, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Yandel & Zion


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Roux
Hair Flowers: Astralia - Daisy spring wreath
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Little Charm Necklace - White Daisy
Top: Addams - Emma LongSleeves w/Laces
Shorts: Addams - Paloma Short w/Laces
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Ingenue - Abella Heels
My Pose: !bang - 378 Set

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the poetry of the senses.
Honore de Balzac

No comments:

Post a Comment