Friday, April 15, 2016

YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART

We support Relay For Life! It's a great cause and means a lot to a great many of us. If you haven't visited the 2016 Family Fun Fair, presented by Purple Tears team in support of Relay For Life of Second Life! there is still time. It's open until the 17th of April. The pose we used for this picture for our little girls can be bought at the event also.

In Support of Relay For Life

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - Love Song
Hat: ::C'est la vie !:: - Marian Hat
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Top: BUENO - Breeze Shirt @Uber
Pants: *COCO* - Wide Leg Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
The girls Pose: .click. - Relay Friends @2016 Family Fun Fair


Love Quote of the Day:
The best proof of love is trust.
Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment