Thursday, May 19, 2016

#FamilySelfie

This month of May has been a rush of busy. It's zooming by and rushing by so fast. I've enjoyed all the family gatherings and parties. I have a feeling that May will be be over before I can catch my breath and enjoy it truly. We did take a moment and snap a picture with the family. Making memories with these people really makes me happy.


The Oleander Family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
#SELFIE (Official Music Video) - The Chainsmokers


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - May
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Dress: Tres Blah - Belted Shift Dress In May Luxe Box
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Family Pose: Glamrus - Making Memories @Color Me Cute


Love Quote of the Day:
Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.
Audre Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment