Friday, May 20, 2016

WHERE MY LOVE GOES

My little girl Payton and I wanted a make a new pose of us just sitting together because we love spending our relaxing time doing just that. So we made this together and we wanted to share it with you all. I hope the start of your weekend is as great as mine is. I'm going back to cuddling this cutie. Bye!


Payton & Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lawson - Where My Love Goes


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Verity
Flower: .Tokame. - Plastic Flower
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Jewlery: Cae - Flutter Se @FaMESHed
Jacket: The Secret Store - Sage Lacey Jacket@Collabor88
Romper: The Secret Store - Lana Romper @Collabor88
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: REIGN. - April Sandals
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Family Pose: .Forget Me Not. - Sitting Pretty


Love Quote of the Day:
There is no love that is not an echo.
Theodor Adorno

No comments:

Post a Comment